Acceptable use policy
These acceptable use policy ("Acceptable Use Policy", "AUP", "Policy") is an agreement between Website Operator ("Website Operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Policy sets forth the general guidelines and acceptable and prohibited uses of the matrimonytelugu.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services").
Prohibited activities and uses
You may not use the Services to engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this Policy:
- Disclosing sensitive personal information about others.
- Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities through our Services.
Any User in violation of our Services security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
- Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising the security of the Services.
- Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
- Accessing another network without permission, including to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures.
- Unauthorized scanning or monitoring of data on any network or system without proper authorization of the owner of the system or network.
You may not consume excessive amounts of the Services or use the Services in any way which results in performance issues or which interrupts the services for other Users. Prohibited activities that contribute to excessive use, including without limitation:
- Deliberate attempts to overload the Services and broadcast attacks (i.e. denial of service attacks).
- Engaging in any other activities that degrade the usability and performance of our Services.